COMPACT UNITS 300-1000 ES
TYPE C – N – D - SM
elimination of organic pollution, nitrification and stabilization of sludge
01 – grid
02 - Psubmersible pumps
03 - mixer
04 - recirculation pump
05 – dissolved oxygen meter
06 – excess sludge pump
07 – recirculation vacuum pump
08 – flow meters
09 – compressor
10 – control unit
A – chamber
B – anoxic chamber
C – reactor
D – sedimentation chamber
E – measuring chamber
Oxidation of carbon and nitrogen, de nitrification and stabilization of sludge
|Average (mg/lit)||Maximum (mg/lit)|
- Values in the table represent typical values. For each device, based on analysis of waste water, requires the recipient, specific object and other parameters is necessary to carry out a detailed calculation.
- If water from the facilities (customers) can gravity to reach the anoxic chamber not need to run a collection chamber.
- Joint collection chamber and anoxic chamber is technicaly justified.
- The size and appearance of a control building is defined based on the requirements and needs, environment construction, etc. The building is performed as a buried, partly buried or uper ground only.
TERTIARY TREATMENT UNIT
Water after mechanical and biological treatment occurs in the gravitational reservoir, where the pump throws to the sand filter under pressure. Filtered water leaves the reservoir of clean water and overflow to the recipient. Washing of filters is done with clean water under pressure and as needed additional air, already available. Water drains from the washing of filters at the beginning of the process.
Filtration process bringing following effects:
- BPK5 reduction of up to 60%
- Reduction of suspended matter up to 65%
Chemical treatment can be added after filtration, but only in case required by recipient.
Often, in order to protect the environment, it is important to make disinfection.
It is common disinfection by sodium hypochlorite, chlorine or by UV disinfection. Method of disinfection shall be elected on the basis of the size of the device, requirement of a recipient and it is an influential factor in pricing of disinfection.
Scope of delivery
- Two submersible pumps for admission chamber
- Reactor chambers
- Compressor with command unit
- Pipelines for water and air with the necessary fittings
- Vacuum pump for sludge recirculation
- Vacuum or submersible pumps for surplus sludge
Delivery on request
- Flow meter
- Dissolved oxygen meter
- Unit for tertiary treatment
- Equipment for disinfection
- Chamber for surplus sludge