TERTIARY TREATMENT UNIT
Water after mechanical and biological treatment occurs in the gravitational reservoir, where the pump throws to the sand filter under pressure. Filtered water leaves the reservoir of clean water and overflow to the recipient. Washing of filters is done with clean water under pressure and as needed additional air, already available. Water drains from the washing of filters at the beginning of the process.
Filtration process bringing following effects:
- BPK5 reduction of up to 60%
- Reduction of suspended matter up to 65%
Chemical treatment can be added after filtration, but only in case required by recipient.
Often, in order to protect the environment, it is important to make disinfection.
It is common disinfection by sodium hypochlorite, chlorine or by UV disinfection. Method of disinfection shall be elected on the basis of the size of the device, requirement of a recipient and it is an influential factor in pricing of disinfection.
Scope of delivery
- Two submersible pumps for admission chamber
- Reactor chambers
- Compressor with command unit
- Pipelines for water and air with the necessary fittings
- Vacuum pump for sludge recirculation
- Vacuum or submersible pumps for surplus sludge
Delivery on request
- Flow meter
- Dissolved oxygen meter
- Unit for tertiary treatment
- Equipment for disinfection
- Chamber for surplus sludge